We all need to do what we can to reduce the spread of the corona virus. Studentbostäder follow the recommendations from the Folkhälsomyndigheten and we ask you as a customer or a visitor to any of our offices to consider the following:
• Out of consideration to yourself, your neighbours, our employees and contractors, we ask everyone with symptoms such as fever or cough to cancel all meetings with our contractors and us. Only make fault reports in acute situations.
• Our office in Vallastaden is only open for dropping off and collecting keys. For other errands, please contact us by chat, e-mail or phone.
You are welcome to contact us using chat, e-mail or phone
• E-mail email@example.com
• Chat with us on studentbostader.se (weekdays 09.00– 17.00)
• Call our customer service +4613-20 86 60 (weekdays 09.00 – 17.00) or make fault reports on +4613-100284 (weekdays 07.00-17.00)
Actions taken within Studentbostäder
• We make constant priorities in our operations, which means that we might cancel planned visits and other activities with our customers.
• We work as usual and stay at home if we are ill
• Perform reperations when you are not at home
• We follow the recommendations from Folkhälsomyndigheten.
If you have an inspection of your home booked
To avoid the spread of the virus, we ask you if possible not to stay home during our inspection. Contact your Area Manager if you want to change the booked time given to you.
Inspections will as far as possible take place digitally. The digital inspection will be done by phone between you as a tenant and your area manager. If you have any questions about the inspection, contact your area manager.
We have received questions from tenants about study rooms. You can find all our study rooms on our website or in our app where they can be booked.
Protect yourself and others
Studentbostäder urge everyone to constantly update yourself and follow the recommendations and requirements.
Since the recommendations from Folkhälsomyndigheten can change quickly, our routines can also change. Keep updated on www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se and www.studentbostader.se
Thank you for showing consideration!