The future is digital and therefore you will find us there instead
Living at Studentbostäder should be a super smooth experience. That’s why we have closed our office in Vallastaden to focus more on better digital ways to connect with us. All you have to do to stay up to date is to download our mobile app and familiarize yourself with My Pages. There you’ll find all the info you need. In the future, you can contact us in the following ways:
• When you have a question about your apartment, talk to your contact person. He or she will help you with questions regarding your accommodation, your inspection and your living area. You can choose to call, email or book a meeting with your contact person. You’ll find the contact information in our app and on My pages.
• When you have questions concerning you agreements and termination of you lease, kindly contact us on our info-mail or in our chat.
• When you want to report errors in your apartment, the easiest ways is using our mobile app. You can also log in to My pages or call customer service on +46 13 – 20 86 60.
• You pick up / drop off keys to your home at Stångåstaden’s office on Tornbyvägen 1F. The office is close to Resecentrum (the Central station), which is perfect when you’re going in or out of Linköping with your moving load.
• You’re welcome to [hg] (Herrgårn) in Ryd if you need to pick up things like putty for your walls, a parking permit or new filters for your kitchen fan or ventilation system. For opening hours, visit hg.se
Can be found at our website
Weekdays 10.00 – 16.00
Studentbostäder i Linköping AB
Box 100 52
580 10 Linköping